Wednesday, October 21, 2015

80890

Today, I woke up late at 6.50. Actually, I woke up at 6.20 but I slept back. I missed breakfast .. so during classes, I was hungry. During recess, I ate the sandwiches that was served to the students and went to the cafe to buy a packet of rice and drinks.
While I was eating, she passed by.. I would've looked at her ... but buat dek je! Hey..there's nothing more between us.
I went back to PSP ... and there Farah was reading The Star. Politely, I asked her if the paper that she was reading is available .... she shot back saying Nuri had asked for it.. I asked again if I could read it after she finished reading before Nuri took the paper .. she said something which I couldn't catch .. but .. she sounded so cross. Then Farah asked Nuri if she wanted the paper.. Nuri said no .. she said I could take it. I took it muttering ' guess you're still mad at me "
Nothing really interesting happened today ... I phoned home. They're back.. more stories coming up .. I slept after Asar till 6http://myromancemoviereview.com/2015/10/19/liberal-arts-present-romance-gets-in-the-way-of-future/m. So tired.

Nothing more I can say ..

FLY PET the symbol of success

No comments:

Post a Comment