Monday, February 9, 2015

70890

What happen today? A few things. Last night I slept late. About 1.00 am. When I woke up, I thought )so thought I was fresh. For the first 4 periods, but when it came to Physics .. eyes started to roll and I fell sleepy a few times .. let's say I had a RED face. During the evening, I went to co-op, ran into Stella. We greeted each other and to make it better (or worse) I treated her. Alah..20 sen. No big deal. She told me she's from Papar, Sabah. Ha! I think I'll ask her next time I meet her if she knows Jessie.
Assembly.. I didn't bring my tie. Reason .. I lost it (it was stolen by some creep). Luckily I wasn't caught by any teacher or LDP.
For me..wearing the tudung .. you must cover everything except the places which you don't have to cover (face & hands). I hope girls who wear tudung know about this .. personally.. kalau muka dan tangan..biasalah .. kalau bawa fitnah, cover everything ...
Oh yeah ... I was right .. she said 'No' .... follow the brain, not the heart .. takpelah .. whatever la ...
Oklah, masa untuk beredar .. wassalam.

ACT & THINK PROGRESSIVE .. ROCK ...

No comments:

Post a Comment