Friday, October 23, 2015

90890

Today, I wanted to fast but I didn't cos I missed makan sahur and I couldn't let sahur food away just like that. During midnight, Reezal told me a most shocking story: he & Farah have clashed and ... there's really nothing anymore between them. Poor Reezal .. he acted happy though I could tell he was sad emotionally. I was sad cos one of the best couples in MRSMJ have finally parted.
I'm going back tomorrow ... happy as usual ... this time straight to KL ...

* emo part

* Es .. I don't know why.. but why .. why do you keep giving me those signs .. you said it's over .. you even rejected my offer for just being friends.. I still like you. For me, you're one special girl .. maybe you've realized that, but yeah, who am I to you?

Today, strangely, " Please Don't Go Girl" keep buzzing in my mind. I don't know why, maybe it brings good & bad memories. Now, Mickey <--->  Kiko ... God, these two sure have hit it off. I must confessed cos Mickey once told me, he has nothing with Kiko .. but look now.

Hmm.. something's brewing up in the girls dorm (F4s). I think I'll investigate..

Nothing more I can say ..

PLEASE DON'T GO GIRL


No comments:

Post a Comment