Friday, February 6, 2015

60890

Today the list of possible LDPs came out. I lnow a few of them.
Good luck to them for their interview. This brings back memories of last year .. I didn't get LDP, I was teased by a lot of idiots, she got it and I felt quite sick with MRSMJ. New..it still lingers in my mind ... of that particular time, my emotions were a mix of disappointment, jealousy, hatred and sadness. It was a trying time.
Luckily, I've managed to shook up all the effects save for one. Her. She's the living memento of that particular time. I've learned a lot.
Alhamdullillah, thanks to Allah The Merciful, Norhiza & Dian have started (for me) wearing tudung. Let's say it made me happy. Though, they won't know ... never mind .. at least I know.
Today, I had a heated with Zahir 46. That fellow. All I told Ferdy was to button his shirt and guess who came to give me a point or two in ordering people? I had to do it cos I'm the class president .. kang Allah tuntut kat akhirat baru tahu.
Today, is a milestone of memories & responsibilities & new experience. Oh yeah .. I fasted today. Got to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment