Wednesday, October 22, 2014

190790

35 days to Pre-Trial? dah ready?

Selspres came out. I had Mod. Mod was tough.. let's say it rattled my brain. Selspress .. came out with a list of eligible fellows and as usual, it didn't include me. I'm dying to go to KB but ..since... I'm not an important fellow here, I can't go.. but someday, I'll be important!
My heart now feels so leonely .. she hasn't written in for weeks and I'm alone here.. S, .. nah.. I can't accept her though I still like her very much. I 'm waiting for someone .... but till when? Maybe I was destined to lead this kind of life but destiny can be changed, I know deep down there, there is one for me.
My studies? I think my performance, alhamdulillah has gone up a bit. I aim to do this till SPM. I'll strive for good results in quiz, tests etc. But the journey's still long.. I don't give a damn about it. I've got to d it.
This is all my hopes, confession. God give me strength to go through all of this.
Pet.. you're what you think .. think positive .. smile.

Sayonara.

PET

No comments:

Post a Comment